Thursday, January 12, 2012

Doh!

One day into Stash Punch! and I've already broken the rules! I just bought a 2012 Tea Towel embroidery kit for a friend, and I thought "What the heck. I'll get one too!" Only I don't have any cards to purchase it with.

http://www.purlsoho.com/purl/products/item/8456-Curious-Doodles-2012-Tea-Towel-Calendar-Embroidery-Kit
I actually bought a "seconds" version from Curious Doodles on Etsy, but if your interested Purl Soho said that they would get some back in stock soon.

Since the seconds version only cost $20 I only need one card, so maybe if I complete a card before it gets here it won't be considered cheating on my resolution. Right? Oh how I love making up the rules to my own games...I always win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to play nice!